Dr. Christopher H. Shultz
Christopher H. Shultz, D.D.S.
Christopher H. Shultz, D.D.S. has been practicing general dentistry since 1997, when he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. Dr. Shultz is a life-long resident of the Greater Kansas City Area, a 1989 graduate of Oak Park High School. He graduated from William Jewel College, with a Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry in 1993. Dr. Shultz donates his time, through the year providing free dental services for Doctors With A Heart Foundation, Hillcrest Hope and volunteering with the Donated Dental Services program, a humanitarian service for the disabled, elderly and medically compromised people.
Hobbies and interests outside of dentistry include Boating, Fishing, Golf, Sports, and spending time with his wife, Kristin, and children Jack and Ally.
• Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, William Jewel College
• Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Dentistry
• American Dental Association
• Missouri Dental Association
• Greater Kansas City Dental Society
• Clay-Platte Dental Society
• Academy of General Dentistry
• American Academy of Facial Esthetics
• Dental Lifeline