Dr. Brook A. Derenzy
Brook A. Derenzy, D.D.S.
Brook A. Derenzy, D.D.S. has traveled full-circle with his return to Missouri. Originally from Fulton, Missouri, Dr. Derenzy graduated Cum Laude from Westminster College in 1997 with his Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry. He then moved to Texas and attended dental school at the prestigious University of Texas –San Antonio Health Science Center (UTHSCSA), where he was Class President and graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2003.
He and his wife Lamar then moved from San Antonio to Bend, Oregon, where Dr. Derenzy was in private practice for nine years. While in Bend, he & his wife had two daughters, Sophia and Olivia. With the growth of his family, Dr. Derenzy decided to sell his practice and move closer to home.
Passionate about dentistry, Dr. Derenzy has been an avid proponent of technology in his years as a dentist. Down-to-earth in his approach to his patients, Dr. Derenzy creates relationships that seem more akin to friendship. Dr. Derenzy also donates his time to Hillcrest Hope and Donated Dental Services to help those in need.
Outside the office, family comes first with most of his time spent with his wife and daughters. Fly-fishing, camping & hiking provide him the introspection needed to create balance and focus. A lifelong sports fan, Dr. Derenzy can be found cheering for Mizzou, the Chiefs, Royals, Cardinals, and the Spurs.
• Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry (Cum Laude), Westminster College
• Doctor of Dental Surgery (Magna Cum Laude), San Antonio Health Science Center University of Texas
• Diplomate, American Sleep Breathing Academy
• American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
• American Dental Association
• Academy of General Dentistry
• International Congress of Implantology (ICOI)
• Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
• Spear Study Club
• American Academy of Facial Esthetics
• Dental Lifeline